End of Life Care & Support
1 hour phone session
Checklist and Resources
He went so fast and so peacefully. It was beautiful. I could feel his calmness and knew he was happy to be transitioning.
Thank you again for your time with me and my boys in our session a few weeks ago. You were a tremendous help to me.
Help for your pet, and support for you for decisions, care and making this time a little easier.
In this program you will:
Gain insight into WHY your pet behaves the way they do
Address underlying causes of behavior so your pet can feel and behave better
Learn how to support your pet as they let go of old habits and learn new behaviors
Create an even stronger bond with and deeper understanding of your pet
Help your pet feel safe and calmer so they can relax
Learn to communicate more effectively and intentionally with your pet
Become aware of how your energy affects your pet (and vice versa)
Just as it takes time for behavior to become a habit and often to escalate, it takes time to unlearn old habits and learn that there is no longer a need to continue old behavior. I encourage pet parents to also work with a trainer or use training techniques to support their pet as their energy and behaviors shift. Often an unbalanced energy system, misunderstanding or lack of information are barriers to our pets really being successful in training programs. By addressing these underlying issues through our sessions together, we can set your pet up to succeed. I truly believe that our animals WANT to do well and be happy!
I will work with you and your pet in 6 sessions over 6 to 8 weeks in a program that is tailored to you and your pet’s unique needs, which may include:
• Repairing and balancing your pet’s energy system and biofield so they feel secure.
• Clarity on your expectations for your pet and their role in your family so we can teach your pet what you want them to do, instead of just what you don’t.
• Communication with your pet so you can be sure you are sending the messages you intend to.
• Understanding how your energy and your pet’s energy affect each other and how you can use your energy to help your pet do well.
• Helping your pet release any trauma or learned habits from their past experiences.
• A resource library of tools to support you and your pet as they learn to shift their behavior, such as essential oils, behavior cues and energetic practices and coaching on how to use them.
All sessions will be remote sessions by phone; I will be in my office while you and your pet are at your home or barn. Due to the nature of energy, it is not necessary for me to be in the same location as your pet. I am trained to use animal communication and Healing Touch for Animals in remote sessions and have found in my ten years of experience that it is just as effective as in person.
If you would like to schedule a home or barn visit for the 75 minute session in Talbot County, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.